Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Breyers® Toppings. Creativities Galore received product or compensation for the purposes of this post. All opinions are strictly my own!!
I just love ice cream and all the toppings that come along with it you can really just do so much with it. I was so delighted when Breyers sent over items from their new ice cream toppings line when I opened it up I right away knew I wanted to do an ice cream party and then I saw the fabulous rainbow sprinkles, I said to myself “Here is my inspiration” so I present to you my Rainbow Ice Cream Party!
I wanted to create an ice cream bar not only did the guest have a variety of ice cream toppings but they also had many ways offered as how to serve themselves: ice cream cups with wooden spoons, sugar cones, and push up pops. I also added some cupcakes so they could break it apart and add it to the cups or push up pops then add some ice cream and toppings of choice.
|I love that little banner so darling!|
I love this sundae centerpiece, how adorable is it right? It is made of fake carnations so I can used it over and over for other ice cream parties that I am sure will happen 😉 LOVE it!
The highlight of our rainbow ice cream party was when my 5 year old told me “Mom I didn’t like it, I LOVED it” as he handed me his empty ice cream cup 🙂
- Ice Cream Bar banner, milk bottle labels, cupcake wrappers and cone wrappers- Cupcake with Character
- Tent cards, Ice cream printable used in the backdrop, straws and the 2 inch printables (used in the backdrop pinwheel and ice cream cups)- Painting Paris Pink
- Favors banner, sundae centerpieces, straw flags that were also used on the wooden spoons- Greyson Design
- Assorted Ribbon used on the ice cream cups, menu easel and on the push pops- Ribbon Revelry
- Ice cream cups and wooden spoons- Katarina’s Paperie
- Vinyl used to decorated the push up pops- Vinyl Eloquence
- Perfume candles- Moodylicious Children’s Spa and Boutique
- Chalkboard topping menu printable- PrintMyPictureOnline.com