This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerRealMedleys #CollectiveBias
Back to school is quickly approaching some have actually already started. My kids don’t go back until the 20th but I have been thinking of breakfast ideas that they will love and enjoy plus that will be quick and easy for the crazy school mornings. The other day while at Walmart I discovered these new Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups which are a delicious blend of yogurt and multigrain granola with real fruit and crunchy nuts and all you have to do is add COLD milk, stir, and ENJOY! It is satisfying and delicious with 25 grams of whole grains and 10 grams of protein. They come in 3 delicious flavors Strawberry Almond, Apple Cinnamon, and Raspberry Pecan. I have never had nothing like this before it’s simply Crunchy. Cool. Yum!!
You can find them in the cold cereal aisle of your local Walmart. Also August 13-16th Walmart will be having demos in stores you can check here for a demo near you.
I enjoyed my Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups by itself but I also created a simple and easy recipe to accompany it.
- 4 Eggs
- 10 oz Fresh Spinach
- Olive Oil (for the spinach)
- ¼ Cup of Milk (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a pan and cook down the spinach
- Once the spinach is done cooking mix the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl (eggs, spinach, milk, salt, and pepper)
- Spray your muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mixture into your muffin pan
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked in the center of the egg cup