I am excited to showcase the new EasyPress 2 and the cute project I made. Today I will show you how to customize a plain makeup bag. This project couldn’t come at a more perfect time because with the holidays right around the corner it will make a great personalized gift.
Disclosure: I am part of the Cricut Blogger Program and I receive products/compensation in exchange for craft ideas. But all opinions are 100% my own. Some of the links used here are affiliate read my full disclosure HERE.
I have the original EasyPress and have loved using it for so many fun projects like these shark shirts I made for my boys. And although the original is still amazing the new EasyPress 2 does top it. To start off they added 2 new sizes to the EasyPress line up, the 6×7 (which is the one I will showcase today) and a 10×12 which I will share projects with in the near future. Other great features that were added to the new EasyPress 2 is that it heats up 25% faster than the original and it can reach up to a 400° temperature.
- EasyPress 2
- EasyPress Mat
- Cricut iron on protective sheet
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut iron vinyl
- Cricut weeder
- Cricut standard grip mat
- Plain canvas makeup bag
- Open Design Space and design your image or wording
- Click Make It when done
- Mirror your image
- Set machine to iron on setting
- Place vinyl face down on grip mat and cut out image
- Weed out your iron on vinyl
- Turn on EasyPress 2 and set to proper temperature and timing
- Preheat your makeup bag for 5 seconds
- Iron on your design to the makeup bag
- Peel off iron on while still warm
- All done!